Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can i say FLIP SIDE!

Well i had a mighty hard time trying to sleep last night. i tossed and turned, hemmed and hawed.


So this morning I got up at 5 am, after having just went to bed 2 hours earlier, decided that i was going to throw a loop in my trip and cancel my round trip flight and re-book a one way ticket to Bangkok.

Doing this trip alteration was tremendously hard and up until the moment of purchase, I struggled with it.


after said and done. i walked away with a ticket leading to one destination and a desire to see and do all.

i have denied myself for too long, the feeling of spontaneity. The idea that, "I DONT have to comeback right away" is a new concept for me.

i have always been an independent minded person, with what i thought was an open mental spectrum. Today I both destroyed my sense of what i was and created what i want to be. An active participant in chance.

the gamble for life. happiness, change.

i havent had to gamble with my time and life for a long time , and when i did, it was a logical tested gamble.


i must say it feels good to be on the edge of the unknown.

i hope it works out in actuality, as it does in my head. If it doesnt, well i guess I'll just have to ask for a new roll

adios

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dude you so crazy!!!

I have no doubt you are going to take every opportunity to hitch rides on fishermen's boats and take all the back-roads and such.

Spontaneity only leads to learning. And learning is always good.

Beatnik said...

well, this is shaping up to be one hell of a year for you snoobs. Good for you!