Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One month

Its been a little over one month since my last entry, and lets just say the last entry wasnt up for a Pulitzer award. I have been out and about, traveling in 3 countries all with sub par interweb access. The best attempt in having solid interweb access has been in Thailand....which I havent been in, in almost 3 weeks.

my trip so far has included Malaysia, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.

the cities are too many to list, but here are some highlight locations
-Bangkok, Thailand
-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
-Penang, Malayasia
-Ao Nang, Thailand
-Chiang Mai, Thailand
-Chiang Rai, Thailand
-Chang Kong, Thailand
-Luang Prabang, Laos
-Vang Vieng, Laos
-Vientiane, Laos
-Pakse, Laos
-Siem Reap, Cambodia


All these cities have had a great role in my vacation, friend encounters, food discoveries and drunken debaucheries.
One thing for sure is, my feeble attempts at keeping an up to date blog. I tip my hat forward to all of you who have the diligence and desire to keep your blogs properly updated.

I CANT DO IT!

I will not purely blame poor access or shoddy computer....I will also accept full responsibility of this poor attempt.

ITS BLOODY HARD! try living in the moment day to day and soaking it all in and not letting one memory go by. ....

i admit, i am not a blogger. I am a liver (not the organ)

my photo montages will hopefully convey to you onlookers my memories and desires and interactions.

Words cannot communicate my story thus far, the photos may have better success.

I want to let all of you know, the people i just met and the people who are back home.

If i am not with you now, I miss you.

I enjoy all of your company and conversation.

Rest assured there are people in these new foreign lands, who call these places home, that have befriended me. they have invited me to their dining table, their homes and their ruins. They have all done this with no idea of repay. they have done what all of my true friends have done, been sincere and have love.

we are all from different mothers and different cultures. However, we are all human and we all live in the same earth. We seek and desire what we all do; good food, warm smiles, engaging conversation, overcast days leading into sunny days and what we seek most is......friendship .

2 comments:

Beatnik said...

I'd say that blog was successful! I guess it's quality, not quantity. I just have one word for your words and your adventures: Heart.

xo Rose

Mai said...

it's been another month. i think you're due.